Tiêu đề bài viết
Based on the Law on Investment in 2020, the Government of Vietnam has the following forms of investment incentives for foreign investors:
- . Corporate income tax incentives
This offer includes the application of:
- The corporate income tax rate is lower than the normal tax rate with a term or the entire duration of the investment project:
The corporate income tax rate is 20%, especially for foreign investment projects, the tax rate can be 10% for 15 years or during the operating period, the tax rate is 15%, the tax rate is 17% for 15 years or during the operating period depending on the case specified in Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTC.
- Tax exemption and reduction
According to Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTC, the tax exemption is divided into three categories depending on the case:
- 4-year tax exemption, 50% reduction in payable tax over the next 9 years
- 4-year tax exemption, 50% reduction in payable tax over the next 5 years
- 4-year tax exemption, 50% reduction in payable tax in the next 4 years
- Other incentives in accordance with the law on corporate income tax.
- Import duty exemption
For goods imported for the creation of fixed assets; raw materials, supplies and components imported for production in accordance with the law on export duty and import tax.
- Exemption and reduction of land use levy, land rent, land use tax
- Exemption of land use levy for enterprises with agricultural projects as prescribed in Decree No. 57/2018/ND-CP and the Land Law 2013.
- Exemption of land rent for investment projects in specially preferential fields invested in socio-economic areas is particularly difficult as prescribed in Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP.
- Exemption and reduction of non-agricultural land use tax on investment projects in the field of investment incentive and investment projects in difficult areas according to Circular No. 153/2011/TT-BTC.
- Rapid depreciation, increased cost is deductible when taxable income is calculated.